*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125156-Small-Notices
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #2125156
We must pay attention and notice the small things about the person we say love.
The hardest part about having a vehicle is when you have to take it to the shop to get it looked at. No matter your status in life we all hold our breath and hope that we don’t get taken to the bank because more times than not it’s something wrong and it needs a lot of work.

Dealing with the engine is the worst that can happen. They always make you feel like if you don’t get the work done today that the car won’t be any good until you do. Well, have you ever sit back and thought about why the engine is not running good. Have you taken the time to recognize the small things that led to it? Are you keeping up with the oil changes and so forth? If not, that’s the issue because it’s not the big things that cause issues but the smallest things that lead to be major things.

That’s why I want to notice and recognize all the small things with you. The way you walk when you’re in relax mode. The way you walk when you’re in a hurry. The way you talk softly on the phone or the way you look at me when you’re in a good mood. I want to notice when you’re in a bad mood and you don’t want to be bothered. I want to notice if you change shampoo or perfume. I want to notice how you stand when you’re in the kitchen drinking water. I want to notice how you hold your phone while in a good gossip conversation. I just want to notice you

I want to notice the way your smiles look when you laugh, and the way your eyebrows look when you’re in deep thought. I want to notice how you walk into the bedroom when you’re in the move for love and I want to notice when you’re not in the mood. I want to notice when you just need to be held or even kissed on the head. I want to notice the way you put your favorite socks or pants on and stare in the mirror to remind yourself how beautiful and sexy you are. I want to notice you for the wonderful lady that you. I vow notice all the small things about you today, tomorrow and forever because if I don’t somebody else will.

© Copyright 2017 Michael Spencer (michaelspencer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125156-Small-Notices