*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123355-The-STI
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2123355
A girl named Emily is in for a ride when the STI starts hunting for her.
Prologue
May 27, 2015. WA, Mount Rainier National Park. 1:03 PM.
It was just around the end of May when Emily Sands was taking a walk around Mount Rainier National Park, it was a beautiful day with no clouds, all sun. But just because the weathers nice doesn't mean the surroundings are too. Suddenly Emily heard a loud BANG from her right. She jumps around to see three women robbing a dead man, all three women wore the same things, a black crop top revealing their tanned stomachs, and panties rather than pants but instead of looking like the girl you would want to date, they had a dangerous feeling surrounding them. Suddenly one of them notices her, and shouts something in a foreign language, all three girls start chasing Emily, as they charge at her she notices hat they are all probably in their mid-thirties. Emily was only seventeen, tan, and had blonde hair, she was also exposed like the women wearing only a bra and no shirt, along with shorts. Emily tried to run away, but they eventually cornered her, there she warned Emily this.
"If you ever tell anyone about this we will find you, and we will torture you."
With that they scampered off and Emily never saw them again, so many times did she new about the murder, but sh was too afraid to say a word to anyone, because before leaving her the three women had tied her to the wall with her hands up in the air, and hey had tickled her. One went for her armpits, and Emily had begged for mercy, told them over and over she would not say a thing, yet he women continued. Then another joined in, except this women went for her feet, Emily didn't care though because she wasn't ticklish there, but it was the last women who had exposed her number one weakness. She slowly orchestrated her fingers around Emily's bare belly, and when Emily shrieked and struggled giants her bonds, all three women started tickling her tummy. But finally the women who had stared it slipped her finger in Emily's smooth innie belly button created the most pain for Emily, she started screaming, and almost wet her pants laughing. But that was when they let her go, and that is why Emily always keeps her mouth shut. But secrets get out at one point. And when South Korea's secret intelligence group the STI heard this news, they moved out with one thing in mind, capture Emily Sands who was now nineteen years old and bring her to the tickler, Sandra Clemons age 25.

Chapter 1.
June 14, 2017. WA, Hurricane Ridge. 11:38 AM.
It was a strangely hot day in Washington at Hurricane Ridge, Emily was hiking and was around the peak of the trail. Sweating and breathing hard she looked around for a place to rest, not many people in Washington would come out on such warm days, no one but her. A few minutes later around 11:55 AM Emily decided that she would rest a bit, she sat down under the shade of a huge pine tree, thankfully the woods in the way covered her from view from the bottom of the trail. Or there would have been a high chance that the STI agents down below would have noticed her. But instead the agents drove off, Emily was also very lucky, she was wearing a green bra, with short blue jeans leaving her vulnerable to the agents that would have tickled her until she submit to them. The agents were two women in their mid-thirties, they had a radio in their left pocket, ropes and tape in their jacket, and an electric toothbrush in their right pocket.
About and hour later at 12:52 AM Emily came back down to the bottom of the trail, sweating hard and feeling faint. She hurried to her car, turned the AC on and started driving for home. What she didn't know was that the two STI agents were right around her neighborhood waiting, camping like Call Of Duty players for her. Lucky for Emily though, her friend Sarah called her just before she turned onto her block.
"Emily?'
"Yeah what is it Sarah?"
"I'm moving over to Seattle, can you help me out?"
"Of course Sarah, I'll be there in five."
"Thanks, see you in five!"
With that Emily stopped her car and turned around, then drove off. The STI agents surprisingly did not hear the noise of her car as she screeched to a halt, and when she started off in the other direction. Why was that, well they were dead. And as the moon slowly rises three women in black crop tops and pantie can be seen running through the streets of the neighborhood, but no one notices them. They only notice the car of the two STI agents, but when they look inside it seems that someone had come inside, that someone being Sandra Clemons.

Chapter 2
May 28, 2017. WA, Seattle. 8:05 AM.
© Copyright 2017 Alex Grover (alexgrover1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2123355-The-STI