*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122703-Noras-Radioactive-Inflation
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2122703
Nora attempts to tackle the issue of radiation with some issues along the way...
Nora kicked through the ruins of the Prydwen, the Brotherhood of Steel's airship. Behind her, X6-88 kept watch, just in case any Brotherhood members decided to pay them a visit. After Nora and the Institute had assaulted Boston Airport, hacked Liberty Prime and turned him against the Prydwen, Nora and the Brotherhood were not on good terms.
"Radiation? Are you serious?" Nora sighed as she heard a familiar ticking noise.
Pushing a sheet of metal aside, she found the culprit. A couple of yellow barrels, marked with the radiation symbol.
"X6?" Nora called out.
"Yes, ma'am?" X6 responded. He appeared beside her in a flash of light, startling Nora.
"Goddamn it!" She yelled. "Don't teleport a couple of feet! You've got legs for a reason!"
"I am fully aware of that, ma'am. How can I help you?"
Sighing, Nora gestured at the radioactive barrels.
"I don't suppose the Institute has some sort of radioactive immunity?" She asked. "It'd be nice if I can go anywhere I want without this thing constantly ticking".

"Just a second. Let me search the database..." Nora heard a couple of curious beeps from X6. He had done this a couple of times. Nora would ask him a question about the Institute, and unless he knew the answer right there, he'd access the Institute Database for the answer.
"Doctor Li in Advanced Science is currently working on an Anti-Radiation Serum that renders the user immune to radiation for a set amount of time," X6 finally said. "Current phase of production is testing. Doctor Li is currently looking for volunteers to help her".
"And by volunteers, she's probably looking for me," Nora said. If anyone in the Institute needed something tested, they came to her.
"That is a correct assumption. As the only member of the Institute that is willing to travel the Commonwealth, you are the best candidate for testing," X6 said.
"Well, I guess I'll check it out. X6, set up a research camp here," Nora ordered, gesturing to the ruins of the Prydwen. "The Brotherhood is bound to have some secrets locked away. I know there isn't much to check out, but if there is, I'd like the Institute to possess that information".
"Understood, ma'am. I'll request a couple of synths immediately".
Nora backed away from X6.
"This is Nora. Ready to relay back to the Institute", she said to her Pip-Boy. A flash of light covered her body, and then she was gone.

Reappearing in the centre of the Institute, Nora headed for her quarters. After her son, Shaun, had passed away, she had been elected as Director of the Institute. Many people within the organization had protested against it. A couple of scientists had even hijacked Bioscience and had refused to leave until Nora quit. However, she managed to talk them down, and to prove that she could lead the Institute, she put them on probation. After that, a lot more people in the Institute trusted her. And after she had taken out the Brotherhood of Steel, the Institute now followed her every command.

"Hey, Shaun," She said to the brown-haired boy sitting in the corner.
"Mom!" He ran up to her, a grin on his face. "Look what I made for you!"
He handed her a rather standard looking laser rifle.
"Oh, thanks!" She said happily, inspecting the rifle. Holding it next to her Pip-Boy, information about it appeared on the screen.
"The Wazer Wifle... Overcharged Capacitor... Improved Long Barrel...Never-ending ammo supply?!" She looked at Shaun with surprise. "You made this?"
Shaun nodded.
"I had a little help from Doctor Watson. He said it was child's play, hooking up a never-ending fusion cell to a laser rifle," He explained. "You do like it, don't you?"
Nora nodded.
"Its excellent, Shaun. Thank you so much!" She leaned down and pulled him into a tight hug.

After breaking away from Shaun, Nora headed for her desk. Sitting in front of her terminal, Nora entered her password.
"Let's see here," she mumbled to herself, navigating to current projects. "Advanced Science... Doctor Li is currently working on... A Dark Matter project? Sounds cool. Ah, here we are! Radioactivity Immunity Serum!"
She pulled up the notes on the project.
"Renders user immune to radiation for a set amount of time... Basically what X6 told me. Let's see what Doctor Li has to say about it".
Locking her terminal, Nora left her room. On the way out, she passed by a mirror she had brought from the Commonwealth. There had been a huge uproar about it, people complaining that it brought in outside contaminants. After a long process of screening and tests, she had finally been allowed to display the mirror.
She saw her wavy brown hair hanging down to her shoulders, just the way she liked it. She spent quite a bit of time every morning trying to get it to sit right. Her brown eyes stared back at her. She ran her hand over a couple of scars on her lips, which had been caused by a bar fight back before the war.
Looking down, Nora fiddled with her jumpsuit. It was the one Vault-Tec had given her, with a few modifications she had made. She had reinforced the material, making it slightly more resistant towards radiation. She also wore the zipper down slightly, revealing the top of her ample breasts. "Right then, time to go," Nora said, pulling the zipper up slightly.

"Doctor Li".
Doctor Li looked up with distaste.
"Director. You realise you are currently interrupting some calculations I'm doing?"
"Am I?" Nora asked.
Doctor Li sighed.
"Well, you were. Clearly, you're here for a reason. What is it?"
Nora leaned against the wall.
"I've heard that you're working on some sort of radiation immunity serum?"
Doctor Li nodded, barely looking up from her terminal.
"I'd like to assist with the testing. I-If that's alright with you?"
Doctor Li looked up.
"Well, your help certainly would be appreciated. It's difficult to obtain a reliable source of radiation down here. Take a seat," Doctor Li offered, pushing out a seat. "I'll just get a syringe ready.
As Doctor Li started mixing some chemicals together, Nora took a seat. She looked around the small lab.
"Here we go," Doctor Li said, holding up a syringe. "I need a vein".
Nora rolled up one of her sleeves. Doctor Li ran a finger over her elbow for a second before stopping.
"This might sting a little," She warned before injecting the contents into Nora's arm. She let out a quiet 'Ow' as she felt her arm sting slightly as the contents raced through her body.

"Now, here's what I need you to do," Doctor Li started to explain, sitting behind her desk. "I need you to head to the Commonwealth and find a constant source of radiation. It needs to be fairly strong for you to get readings".
"How strong?" Nora asked.
"Much stronger than what the background radiation count is. I'd say that a couple of old containment barrels would do. However, I'd obtain much better readings if you were to try something stronger".
Nora thought for a moment. A couple of radiation laced locations came to mind, such as the Fog that covered Far Harbour or the Mass Fusion Containment Shed, but one in particular stood out.
"What about the Glowing Sea?"
Doctor Li nodded slowly.
"I suppose the radiation there would suffice. As long as you have a way to fend off the numerous creatures up there, I'm not really bothered about where you go".
"Okay, so, let me get this straight. I need to go above and dose myself with radiation?"
Doctor Li nodded.
"How do you get readings and all that?"
"Your Pip-Boy has a Geiger Counter. It logs the amount of radiation you absorb. Once you return, I'll cross-reference your radiation level and the amount of radiation that the Pip-Boy picked up on. From there, I'll run further tests on the serum in the lab. Any other questions?"
Nora shook her head.
"Then I suggest you get going. The serum does have a time limit, albeit a very long one".
Taking a step away from Doctor Li, Nora lifted her Pip-Boy.
"This is Nora. Ready to relay to the Scrap Palace".

As Nora materialized near the old junkyard, she heard a loud roar, followed by a lot of shouting.
"Human! I'll get you!"
"Get the human!"
Nora cursed. She had recently cleared the Scrap Palace, and had hoped that it was still empty. Clearly it wasn't, as a horde of Super Mutants spilled out the gate. Hearing a loud beeping, Nora saw the flashing red light that denotated a Suicider. Drawing her Magnus, she pointed at the Mutants arm and pulled the trigger. The ensuing explosion wiped out a large amount of the Super Mutants, but some of the smarter one's now rushed forwards. A hail of bullets flew over Nora's head as she dived for the nearest bit of cover she could find. Hearing a clicking noise, she groaned.
"Of course I take cover behind the radioactive barrels!" She yelled angrily, before remembering her injection. She glanced down at one of the dials on her Pip-Boy, which told her her radiation level. Ignoring the bullets flying overhead, she grinned as she saw the needle remain completely still.
"Looks like it works-"

"I'm going to eat your arms when you're dead, human!"
A Super Mutant appeared next to her. He raised his board with some nails hammered into it and swung it downwards. Nora rolled sideways, drawing her magnum as she did. Pointing it at the Mutants head, she pulled the trigger. A stream of blood erupted from his head, the Mutant dropping to his knees.
Rolling back behind her barrels, Nora felt an odd feeling in her chest. She hadn't had battlefield jitters in a long time.
"No, these aren't nerves..." She noted. Looking down at her breasts, she pulled the zipper up slightly. "Are they bigger?"
Seeing something land next to her, Nora's eyes widened. She scrambled away as the grenade exploded. The explosion caused the barrels to rupture, radioactive material landing on Nora's jumpsuit. Ignoring it, she pulled out her assault rifle and pointed it at the approaching Super Mutants.
Time slowed. Narrowing her eyes, Nora pointed her rifle at each mutants head before nodding to herself. Pointing the rifle at the first mutant, she pulled the trigger. The bullet impacted into his head. Moving swiftly onto the second, she fired again. Not even waiting to see if the bullet hit, she fired at the third and fourth mutants in quick succession.
Time returned to its normal pace. Looking around for the final enemy, Nora saw a Mutant Hound sprinting towards her. Raising her rifle, she shot at it. The hound hit the ground heavily, a final roar escaping its mouth.

"And that is that!" Nora said, letting out a breath. "Hopefully, this place will stay empty for longer this time".
Holstering her rifle, she checked the Super Mutants bodies. Finding a couple of 5.56mm rounds and about ten caps, she sighed.
"Pointless... Why do I even bother?"
Looking down at her jumpsuit, Nora noticed the glowing substance from the barrel.
"And now there's radioactive stiff on my jumpsuit?! God, are you serious?"
Brushing the glowing goop of her chest, Nora paused when she felt her breasts bouncing slightly. She eyed them curiously.
"Seriously though, are these bigger?" She asked herself, cupping her breasts. Before, she had a rather nice set of breasts, big enough to get people to notice her, but not big enough that they were annoying. Now, however, they looked like two melons inside her jumpsuit. The zipper had been forced down, revealing her deeper cleavage.

Before she could inspect her bigger breasts, her Pip-Boy beeped. Looking at the screen, she let out a yelp as Doctor Li's face appeared.
"Doctor Li!"
"You look surprised," Doctor Li noticed.
"Yeah, I guess you could say that... How exactly are you on my Pip-Boy screen?" Nora asked.
"Updated operating system, courtesy of the Institute. When I installed the Courser Chip, I took the liberty of adding our own personal operating system. Unfortunately, the screen is one-way. I can't see you, due to the lack of a camera on the Pip-Boy".
"Okay... I don't suppose you can add a camera?"
Doctor Li nodded.
"It would take a bit of time to incorporate it into the Pip-Boy's design, but I could do it. Anyway, I wanted to ask you a favour regarding the serum test. I'd like you to enter the Glowing Sea with as little radiation resistant gear equipped".
"Sure, I could do that... Why, though?" Nora asked, scratching her eyebrow, a sign that she was confused.
"If you go in with power armour, or a hazmat suit, then it corrupts the readings somewhat. I want you to take in as much radiation as possible, so I get better results. Understand?"
"Yeah, sure. No radiation gear. Got it. Anything else?"
"Nope. Good luck in there. From what I've heard of the Glowing Sea, you'll need it".
Doctor Li's face disappeared, leaving Nora alone. Lowering her arm, she forgot about her larger breasts and looked towards the broken overpass that marked the boundaries of the most dangerous area in the Commonwealth.
"No radiation gear. Well, this should be fun..." Nora muttered. She headed for the overpass, keeping an eye out for enemies.

As Nora passed underneath the crumbling overpass, her Geiger counter sprung to life. The sky around her darkened. Thunder rumbled in the distance.
"The Glowing Sea..." Nora breathed. She had been here loads of times, but even so, it still took her breath away. Two hundred years ago, she had seen this area created when the bomb had exploded before her eyes. Now, she was able to walk through the dead zone.
Looking around her, Nora was on full alert. She knew of the dangers that called the Sea home. Radscorpions that could burst forth from the ground at any point. Deathclaws that stalked the broken highways. Feral Ghouls that lay in the irradiated puddles of water.
As she reached the first puddle she heard the groans of Feral Ghouls getting to their feet. Hoisting her rifle, she pointed it at the former ghouls. One bullet for each ghoul was all it took.
Placing her rifle on her back, Nora waded through the irradiated water. She was thankful for her skin-tight jumpsuit that kept the dirty water out. Even so, it was definitely going though the washing machines that the Institute had fixed.
Pushing forwards, Nora payed no attention to the odd feelings that were present in her chest and backside. She put them down the serum working.

As she walked through the puddle, her breasts and ass slowly grew. Her zipper slowly pushed its way down, revealing more and more of Nora's growing bust. Within a couple of seconds, each breasts had reached the size of her head, and showed no signs of stopping.
Behind her, her pert backside slowly, but surely, rounded out. Her jumpsuit, which was rather loose around her ass, began to tighten. Her hips widened as she exited the murky water. As Nora walked, she began to sway them more and more, still not noticing her body's growth.

After a couple of minutes just wandering the Glowing Sea, Nora yawned. It had been a rather long day for her. She had woken up in her house at Sanctuary, heard from Radio Freedom that the nearby Abernathy Farm needed help, helped them with some ghouls at a nearby building, then headed to the Institute, where X6 told her that there was some sort of activity at the Prydwen crash site. They had headed to the broken ruins of the Brotherhood's former airship and found nothing, bar an old suit of T-60 Power Armour and a couple of radioactive barrels, which had spawned Nora's idea of radioactive immunity.
"I need to rest," Nora said through a yawn. She stretched her arms above her head and took a deep breath, causing her still growing chest to push forwards. The zipper travelled down a little further, revealing more of Nora's breast flesh.

Looking around the desolate landscape, nowhere really stood out as a 'safe' area. To her right was a sunken Red Rocket Coolant Station, its red rocket half-visible. Before her was a massive crack in the floor. She had no idea what was in it, but judging by the broken funnels, she guessed that it was am old factory. And to her right was an old highway that had crumbled to the ground.
"I guess the highway might lead me somewhere," Nora said, shrugging. In her experience, factories had ghouls galore, and Red Rockets had hordes of Mole Rats. Highways were generally devoid of life, barring the occasional Gunner Outpost, and she doubted that she'd run into any Gunners out here. Nora headed for the highway, her eyes still scanning the area around her and her body still growing.

As she reached the highway, she froze when she heard something roar. Looking towards the source, she saw a white Deathclaw launch itself towards a Radscorpion. Sprinting towards the barrier separating the two sides of the highway, Nora crouched behind it. She had no need to get involved in this fight. If she needed to, then she'd fight the winner. Otherwise, she was content to merely sit and watch the pair battle each other.
Peeking over the top of the barrier, Nora saw the Radscorpion swing its claw at the Deathclaw, catching it directly in the stomach. The Deathclaw doubled over, letting out a furious roar. The Scorpion charged forwards, stabbing with its giant stinger. Somehow, the Deathclaw managed to stumble back out of the way. It retaliated with a massive downward swing that caught the Scorpion right in the centre of its face. It failed around briefly before collapsing to the ground. The Deathclaw pulled its claw out and let out a triumphant roar.
"Well, that was certainly exciting..." Nora whispered to herself, turning around. As she made to leave...

*PING*
Nora froze. The silence of the Glowing Sea was broken by something small and metal breaking.
Behind her, the Deathclaw sniffed the air. It too had heard the mysterious noise, and was now hunting for the source. It neared her position.
"Shit!" Nora cursed, grabbing her assault rifle. She hated open confrontation, especially with a Deathclaw. On the open ground, it had almost every advantage over her. It was faster, it was bigger, it was stronger and it wouldn't hesitate to rip her to shreds. The only advantage Nora held was that the Deathclaw was clearly wounded. It had a slight limp as it headed towards her, and a massive gash could be seen on one of its arms.
"Here we go!"
Nora stood up, aiming her rifle at the the Deathclaw. As it started to roar, Nora pulled the trigger. Bullets flew towards the hulking beast. The first one hit it directly in the centre of its head, causing it to stumble back. The second struck the Deathclaws soft belly, which caused it to roar in pain. The final bullet hit its arm.
The Deathclaw fell to the ground with a crash. Nora let out a shaky breath, lowering her rifle as she did. She had faced Deathclaws before, but always from a distance and always from an elevated position. Never had she stood her ground against a charging Deathclaw.

"Well... I'd say that went well!" She gave a nervous laugh, holstering her rifle. "Now, about somewhere to rest?"
Looking across a massive rock, Nora spotted a sunken building. A massive billboard that said 'Super-Duper Mart' could be seen on the room. Beside it sat an old parking garage.
"I guess that'll do... But what caused that noise?"
As she looked around for the source, Nora still didn't notice her growing assets. The noise had been the zip on her jumpsuit breaking off. Her breasts were approaching twice the size of Nora's head, and were wider than her shoulders. Her jumpsuit, miraculously, somehow covered the majority of the fleshy globes. Meanwhile, Nora's once perfect ass had rounded out into two basketball sized globes of flesh. Her jumpsuit was drawn tight against them, and had been pulled in between the two globes slightly.
"Was it my imagination?" Nora asked herself. She shook her head. "I dunno... I should get out of this. The sun'll set soon".

As Nora ran towards the parking garage, she became aware of a bouncing sensation on her chest. Unwilling to take her eyes off her surroundings, she reached down and fumbled for the zipper. Unable to find it, Nora sighed.
"Damn zipper!" She gasped. "Where is it?"
Reaching the garage, Nora spotted a metal door, which she quickly pushed open. As soon as it shut behind her, her Geiger counter silenced.
"No radiation? That's a relief!" Nora said, brushing a strand of hair back behind her ear. She glanced around the garage, keeping an eye open for any threats.
Aside from old rusted cars, and a massive lorry that blocked the lower levels off, the garage was empty. Thankfully for Nora, a campsite was sitting in the corner. The fires had long since died, and a fine layer of dust covered the sleeping roll.
"Whoever last used this used it a long time ago," Nora noted. She picked the sleeping roll up and gave it a good shake, which set her breasts bouncing. She coughed as dust flew everywhere.
Putting the roll back down, she inspected the cold looking fire. Sitting on her enlarged backside, Nora threw a piece of flint into the pit. Pulling out her knife, she struck it a couple of times, which caused a small fire to start burning. Within seconds, a nice fire sat before her.

Nora leaned back. She had always had a fondness for camping out. Before the war, she like listening to the birds in the trees, and the wind rustling leaves. After she had woken up from her two hundred year sleep, camping had become a necessary skill. She had her old house in Sanctuary, and she had the Institute, but even in the broken-down, dangerous Commonwealth, camping was still fun.
As Nora leaned forward to stoke the fire, her hand brushed against her chest.
"Oh, yeah! My zipper..." Nora trailed off as she caught sight of her massive chest. In the radiation free parking garage, her body had stopped its growth, but she was left with the results.
Her breasts were huge, almost thrice the size of her head. Her jumpsuit was drawn tight around her shoulders as it struggled to cover the mass of flesh. Through the reinforced fabric, she could see her erect nipples.
Looking past her breasts, which took quite a bit of effort, Nora saw her larger lower body. Her hips had widened considerably, now wider than her shoulders. Attached to them was her huge ass, each ass cheek approaching twice the size of her head.

"What the hell..." Nora gasped as she brushed against one of her nipples. Pleasure shot through her body, causing Nora to moan loudly.
"Ohh..."
Nora fingered one of her nipples, biting her lip. Pleasure began mounting lower down in her body as Nora pulled her jumpsuit down, revealing her large breasts in all their glory. They jiggled madly as Nora began playing with them. She grabbed a handful of her flesh, sending pleasure through her body again.
"Mmmm..."
One hand drifted downwards to Nora's backside, the other remaining to play with one of Nora's nipples. She ran a finger over her large ass, moaning as she traced the outline of her womanhood.

Before she could completely take her jumpsuit off, a loud bang echoed through the garage. Nora let out a scream and scrambled to cover up her exposed breasts. She struggled to pull her jumpsuit over them. After a brief fight and a lot of cursing, Nora had managed to cover herself up. Her nipples still poked through the fabric, and a faint wet spot could be seen in front of her crotch.
"W-Who's there?" She called out, grabbing her rifle. Lifting the butt of her weapon to her shoulder, Nora inched her way past a number of old cars. She eventually reached a bus that had been ripped in half by something. Claw marks decorated the sides of it, which worried Nora. Only one creature in the Commonwealth had the strength to rip something like a bus in half...
"There's a Deathclaw in here?" Nora whispered. "Of course there is... It's the bloody Glowing Sea!"
Entering the bus, Nora coughed. The bus smelt so old, and musty. She felt dirty just standing in it! Spotting a ledge, she shuffled towards it. The bus creaked worryingly beneath her. As she reached the edge, she felt the bus tilt forwards.

Nora lost her balance and fell to the floor below. She landed heavily on her breasts, which softened her landing somewhat.
"Ow..." Nora groaned as she pushed herself to her feet. She cast her eye around the lower section of the garage. The floor was covered in water, which she quickly found out when she jumped down from the rubble. The water splashed noisily around her boots, which caused something deeper in the garage to let out a deep growl. Nora froze. She lifted her rifle slowly and pointed it towards the other end of the garage, where some sort of glowing figure was making its way towards her.
Nora's eyes widened in surprise as she saw what the creature was.

A Glowing Deathclaw slowly stomped its way towards Nora. It paused briefly to sniff the air, before continuing towards her. Nora narrowed her eyes. She aimed her rifle at the Deathclaw's weak spot, its soft belly...
*CLICK*
Instead of a bullet getting fired from the weapon, it let out an empty click, which shocked Nora. She had an extended magazine! There was absolutely no way that she had shot 80 bullets on the way here!
"Ah, shit!" Nora cursed. She looked behind to see the drum magazine lying atop the pile of rubble she had fallen on. Looking back at the Deathclaw, Nora let out a yelp as she found herself face-to-face with the Commonwealth's deadliest predator. Her Geiger counter clicked to life as the radioactive Deathclaw sniffed her.

Nora made absolutely no movements. Even as the Deathclaw nudged against her face, she refused to move. It was only when the creature brushed against one of her breasts did Nora let out a moan.
"Ohhh..."
The Deathclaw froze. It eyed her curiously before gently running a claw over her breasts again.
"P-Please..." Nora gasped, biting her lip. "D-Don't do that!"
The Deathclaw narrowed its eyes. Nora briefly thought that she had said something wrong, and the Deathclaw would rip her head off, or run her though with its claws. Instead, it did something she would've never expected.
"H-Hey! Put me down!"
Nora let out a scream as the Deathclaw picked her up. She felt the tips of its claws dig into her ass, which incited a squeal of pleasure from her.

The Deathclaw carried her towards a trailer. She kicked and punched its scales, which probably did more damage to her than it did to the Deathclaw.
Nora was dropped next to a dead Radstag that had been savagely ripped open. Its innards were scattered all around Nora, which made her feel sick. Sure, she had killed animals before, but they were clean kills. A single bullet through the heart was all she needed.
As the Deathclaw stomped off, Nora briefly considered escaping. She wasn't sure why the Deathclaw had decided to kidnap her rather than kill her, but seeing as she was still alive, she didn't really care. She had more pressing concerns, such as her body.

Looking down, she let out a surprised yelp as she saw her breasts had grown again. It wasn't any sort of substantial growth, but they were definitely heavier. Running her hands over her hips, she felt that they were wider and her backside was slightly bigger. However, that wasn't the cause of her yelp.
Apparently being near the Glowing Deathclaw had caused some sort of extra change in her body. A very unwelcome one, at that.
Like the Glowing Deathclaw, Nora's skin now had a glowing green tint to it. It cast a dim light over her surroundings, lighting up the red innards of the dead Radstag.
"What the Hell!" Nora yelled, fear in her voice. Pulling her Pip-Boy up, Nora caught sight of her face in the screen. Her once brown eyes were glowing green. Her hair had green strands running through it.
Looking at her status, Nora saw something worrying. It was a green radiation symbol. When she pulled up the information on it, she almost cried.

"I produce radiation!"
Nora's mouth hung open. This serum Doctor Li had injected her with was, clearly, not working the way either of them imagined. Sure, Nora was immune to radiation. The entire time she had been in the Glowing Sea, her radiation level hadn't increased at all. However, both her breast size and her ass had increased. She now had glowing body parts. And the worst part was that she had been kidnapped by a Deathclaw.
"No," Nora finally said, standing up. As she did, her breasts bounced as they grew slightly rounder. Her hips cracked outwards was she took a step forward. Picking up her rifle, she slung it over her back and drew her magnum. Poking her head round the corner, she saw no sign of her kidnapper. Taking the opportunity, Nora sprinted across the floor towards the area she had fallen down. Scooping down and causing her nipples to brush against the floor, she scooped up her forgotten magazine. Sticking it back on her rifle, Nora jumped up, grabbing onto the bus that had ripped her into the hole.

"I need to get back to the Institute!" Nora said to herself urgently. She ran out the door, flinching as she heard her Geiger counter click even more. Her breasts surged forth, her jumpsuit no longer able to cover her nipples. As the cool air touched against them, Nora let out a moan. She briefly fondled one of her breasts before shaking her head.
"No!" She gasped. "This is Nora! Request immediate relay directly to Doctor Li's office!"
Her large body was covered in a blue light. Within seconds, Nora had disappeared.

"Hmm... I wonder?"
Doctor Li scratched her chin as she pored over a new calculation she had just made. When a bright light appeared in her office, she fell backwards. She reached for the button that called security, but stopped when she heard a familiar voice.
"Please, do not press that button!"
Looking up, Doctor Li saw a familiar looking woman that had breasts that were so big that the torn jumpsuit around her waist would never cover them, a set of hips that were almost as wide as Doctor Li was tall, an ass that looked like two massive beanbags stuffed into the jumpsuit, and to top the entire scene off, she was glowing brightly, casting a green light around her office.
"I'd very much appreciate it if you could explain what the hell went wrong?" Nora asked sweetly, a dangerous undertone to her voice.

After getting over her initial shock, and running some tests on the slowly expanding Nora, Doctor Li finally had some answers for her.
"It appears one of my calculations was off," Doctor Li said to Nora, who sat on three chairs. It was the only way that she felt somewhat comfortable due to her ass.
"And?" Nora prompted.
"The serum does indeed make you immune to radiation, that much I predicted. However, it does this by storing the radiation away in different parts of your body. The serum then reinforces those parts of your body and prevents it from spreading".
"So, I've got massive breasts and a giant ass filled with... radiation?" Nora asked. "Do you know how stupid that sounds?"
"Stupid as it may sound, it is the truth. Your body is filled with radiation," Doctor Li said.
"What about the... glowing?" Nora asked, looking at herself in the reflection of the window. Since she had sat down, her glow had gotten a lot brighter. Her green eyes now reflected brightly off the glass.
"I suppose some of the radiation managed to escape into your bloodstream, which would explain the glowing".
Nora let out a sigh.
"Time for the million dollar question, I guess," Nora muttered to herself. "I don't suppose there's a cure to make me look somewhat normal? I mean, if you can shrink my breasts and ass down a little and remove this glow, I'd appreciate it".

"Unfortunately, there's no cure".
Another sigh from Nora.
"Of course there isn't... So, what am I mean to do? Slowly grow until I can't move?"
"I believe I can stop the growth with a dose of Rad-Away, but that's it. I suppose you'll want me to immediately research a cure, so if you'd be so kind as to leave me to my work..."
"Hold on!" Nora cried. "Where am I supposed to go? I can't walk around the Institute or any of my settlements looking like this!"
"I'm sure you'll figure that out. I don't mean to sound rude, but would you mind leaving soon? You're starting to emit radiation, and I don't want the detectors going off".
Nora growled at Doctor Li.
"Fine. When you've got something that makes me look normal, contact me. In the meantime, I'll flush my system with Rad-Away and try to keep myself alive".
Doctor Li didn't answer. She was busy typing something on her computer.
"This is Nora. Ready to relay to... Um... Spectacle Island".

Nora ends up on Spectacle Island in the small barn that she had converted into a base. After injecting a bag of Rad-Away into herself, she sat down on a bench she had built overlooking Boston. Her backside covered almost all of the bench's surface, while her breasts forced her to lean forwards and rest them on her lap. The normally brown bench glowed a bright green as Nora brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Well, I suppose I'll be stuck here for some time," Nora said to herself, gazing over the ruins of the Prydwen. "I guess that gives me some time to myself..."
A mischievous grin appeared on her face. She had a couple of ideas of what she could do with her larger breasts...
© Copyright 2017 Reneg4de (sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122703-Noras-Radioactive-Inflation