*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121182-SEM-Inks-Deal-With-Charlie-Mike-Prods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Military · #2121182
Newly Begun Charlie Mike Prods inked its first multi-picture deal with Strong Eagle Media.
Anderson Media Corporation CEO Charlie Anderson and creative executive/executive producer Mike Camello are partnering to formulate a new production and distribution company called Charlie Mike Productions. The newly minted establishment already has inked its first multi-picture deal with Strong Eagle Media, the production company started by The Hornet’s Nest producers Christian Tureaud, David Salzberg and Bert Bedrosian.

Under the deal, Charlie Mike Productions has funded and will distribute Strong Eagle Media’s first two military films Citizen Soldier and Danger Close (the second and third of the company’s military trilogy), both of which are in production and slated to be released in 2016. The former is about Sgt. Eran Harrill, an African-American patriot who leads his Oklahoma National Guard platoon on several dangerous missions in Afghanistan. Danger Close tells the story of Alex Quade, a gutsy female war reporter who embedded with U.S. Special Operations Forces for years in Iraq and Afghanistan. Anderson and Camello serve as executive producers. Alchemy, which recently acquired ANconnect, the former physical distribution arm of Anderson Media Corp., will release both films.
© Copyright 2017 malone102 (malone102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2121182-SEM-Inks-Deal-With-Charlie-Mike-Prods