*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120527-The-best-30-seconds-of-my-life
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #2120527
everybody has this 30 seconds at some point , this is about my best 30 seconds .

THE BEST 30 SECONDS OF MY LIFE


' daddy take me to the carnival please ' , the first thing I thought about . the life of a coastal guard is not easy . I remember everything that I'll miss the most , FAMILY . My 5 year old brave daughter and of course with the playfulness is always a joy to watch and my 10 year old son is who I'm very proud of , they wouldn't know that I've noticed them so much , but the way he takes care of his sister reminds me of my siblings and my parents .

It was the other way around here , I was the youngest among the 5 of us , getting pampered by all 6 of them shouldn't be surprising , oh the 6 of them includes my parents in it . I love them so much and speaking of love , my wife appears .

I was happy , I always wanted this . She should be the last thing I should think about . I always admired her , the way she balanced work and home which I've never done , and the love from her towards me hasn't reduced a bit since the beginning . She was the best thing that has ever happened in my life .

I have never thought about them ,with this love ,with this heart as I wish I could tell them , how much I love them . I felt the bullet doing its job in my body , well I said it before , life of a coastal guard is never an easy task, as I stare at the sky with the final smile and the final thought of thanking god for 'THE BEST 30 SECONDS OF MY LIFE '.





© Copyright 2017 jayanth (jayanth09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120527-The-best-30-seconds-of-my-life