*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120511-The-golden-sun-knight-knows
Rated: E · Short Story · Supernatural · #2120511
The secret sun knights intervene a demon that torments a woman on a daily basis.
         A demon is continuing to get worse by the day by tormenting a targeted woman by entering into a person close by her to mock and harass her. He manipulates any person easily with mind control as though it's nothing. Almost anyone today's doing drugs today so it's easy for him to enter into any one of you. "He" had also, "taken" those of you who "he" can manipulate to harass this woman through. This is awful, this demon thinks she's his, slave and has stated this to this woman too. He's getting worse by the day thinking he can get away easily with what he's continuing to do to this woman. It's a man using drugs to pull this off, but it's a demon. He lacks any light in his soul and is completely void of it. When the woman brought up Christ, Jesus, God, etc. all he said was he knows they exist. She told the demon it was the wrong answer, and now knows it's a demon for sure. Anyone saying they don't love Christ, the Father, Jesus, etc. are a demon.

         The golden knight watches this demon and has intervened with this demon to stop him from continuing to try to hurt this woman. The woman has seen the knight in action and greatly thanks him for helping her. The woman can't comprehend why the demon won't stop harassing, tormenting and mocking her through people by her. The demon costs her her jobs, her home, her family and friends and soon her life altogether. He causes her to be hated too by nearly any person she associate's herself with. She can't understand why this is constantly being done to her. She see's what this demon looks like and describes him as being pure black in color, entirely void of light in other words, pure large black eyes and black wings. She's exhausted of him picking on her and wants this to stop because she believes that he soon is going to cost her her life, next. She doesn't know what else to do.

         The night appears again and the almost middle aged woman is laying there in her bed. The demon's there in the room with her too. Right before the demon attacks her, the golden knight of the sun brotherhood was already there, hidden in the room with her. He strikes the demon and with extreme force, a force with a golden sword of light that matches his golden bright armour that forces light into the very core of the demon. The demon screeches in excruciating pain as light is forced into his core and expands the rest of his darkness of what he is without any mercy.

"I told you you need to stop harassing her and you are not to strike her, ever demon!" The golden knight yells at the demon after striking him.

"Mumbling and screeching loudly." Nothing else is said by the demon. He leaves the area for a while, angrily and severely hurt.

         The next morning, same thing. The demon purposely states, "I'm sorry I had to forsake you, you're the best." Through her boss at the woman's job. Her boss sends the woman to a job that exhausts her, and her coworker harasses and hurts the woman's feelings all day, causing her to become very angry and upset. The demon attacks the woman through people this way, daily. This extreme amount of stress and anger is causing this woman to want to, give up and leave her job. She's confronted the demon through these people before and knows what he's doing to her, through these people but he refuses to stop tormenting her and she's getting very upset about all of this. She'll soon lose her job and home again due to this but this time it might also cost her her life.

          The woman see's and yells again at the demon telling him she knows what he caused her to go through today, again. She's really getting angry about all of this. He's so ignorant he just says, " I don't want to fight you. You'll just be ignored." She yells back at him, "No I won't, I'm going to have St. Michael pay you a visit tonight to teach you a lesson. I'm not afraid of you demon!" She yells at him without any fear and goes to sleep.

         That same night, the woman asks for St. Michael to come pay the demon that keeps tormenting and abusing her through people near her every day a visit. She's in the demon's realm, half awake and half asleep. St. Michael appears, and lights up the room with a beautiful soft, sapphire blue light. He see's that the demon's there in the room with the woman. He goes over and listens to what the woman keeps having done to her, and the golden knight appears and hears everything too. "We'll take care of him for you, you need not worry about this anymore." St. Michael say's to the woman.

         The demon ends up being Lucifer. St. Michael forced him to not only stop tormenting her, he ended his rule and the son was soon to be born to heal all of the damage he had caused everyone to suffer going through, including an incurable disease he tricked everyone into getting beyond their knowledge and knowing, from a lie he told everyone saying they'd be his new Queen they believed with use of mind control.
© Copyright 2017 marysapphire (mary777666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2120511-The-golden-sun-knight-knows