*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119770-Motives
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #2119770
This article is about creating scenarios that depicts real life situations.


Motives
We All Have Reasons



Author: Crimarco86
April 24, 2017













Episode One
The Love of Money


Many of us might have heard of the expression, “The love of money is the root to all evil”, or as some say, “Money is the root to all evil”. While money in and of itself is not evil; the love one has for it can indeed cause bad things to happen. In addition, this phrase is actually biblical as some of you might already know, but do we truly understand the concept? What are the effects of this decision to love money and how can we learn from the scenarios that will be presented in this episode that it really isn’t worth it?
Stay tuned…


1 Timothy 6:10-King James Version (KJV)
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.


Scenario One: “Mr. Nicotine and friends Tale”

Mr. Nicotine: I use to mind my own business, now I am minding someone else’s. I remember just being in the shade; now I have been brought out into the light. Now, I really didn’t mind being in the shade because there was still work to do. I had insects to kill; but now I am being forced to work against my will. You see, I come from a large family of plants; yes I’m an offspring of Tobacco. My sister is Nicotiana Tabacum and our Mother’s name is Tobacco. Nicotiana is from the nightshade family and our work was only just to eliminate the insects that bugged the “humans”. Today we are being used by some humans to destroy other humans. We just don’t get it. We see it as evil because our purpose has been thwarted and our will undermined.

Today we are being used along with some other guys to make “cancer sticks”, but they call them cigarettes. The humans are far superior to us; yet they seem to make the craziest choices. It seems their goal is to eliminate some of their own at their own expenses. Do you get my point? It’s just crazy, I can’t understand it. The sad thing is, the exterminators – the humans using us to make cancer sticks, are not actually killing their own forcibly. No, those being exterminated, the consumers, so called, are actually dying at will. They buy the cancer sticks created by the exterminators and just slowly kill themselves. Again, it is crazy; all this nonsense because the exterminators are making a huge profit.

They bathe in the income earned by putting out a great amount of cancer sticks on the market. Why would these consumers buy that poison if they knew it was poison anyway? Well I guess it is reverse psychology. The exterminators are smart. They know the danger but yet their plan still follows through. However, I believe that their justice system is corrupt because if 80% of lung cancer is caused by smoking and the justice system is aware of the effects of cancer sticks, then why wouldn’t they ban smoking to save a life and lose a dollar or two, or even a few; unless it is a confederacy in one way or the other. It is clear to us that something is of greater value here in this situation, and we are almost confident that it is not the consumers – or the humans who love the cancer stick.

So, that’s my tale. I was in the shade, now I’m in the light. Oh I wish I could only be in the shade! The exterminators will not stop but unfortunately, neither will the consumers. I am left to believe that death can be pleasurable or life can be miserable. Either way, I wish I could change this; but like I said the humans are far greater than us. Sadly, their greatness is only as good as their selfish hearts and minds!
Stay tuned…


Another episode is coming soon!



*Stop* *Poison* *Heart* *People*

© Copyright 2017 Crimarco86 (crimarco86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119770-Motives