*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119353-Things-I-love-about-you
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2119353
How it feels to be in love.


I melt, when I see your eyes, I feel like you see into my soul and I feel like I see yours.
When you hold my hand, I get electric feelings from where our fingers graze as they lock together.
The shock moves up my arm all over my body and up my back and behind my ears.
I can't get that thought out of my head. You make me weak.
You give me crazy butterflies! Just looking at your arm can give me butterflies!
I'm in love with every crack of your skin.
Every single thing about your personality.
Every right and wrong you have done, that makes up you. And I love you.
I love that freckle thats on the waterline of your eye!
I notice every little thing about you, and they all make me love you more.
I love every speck of light in your eyes.
I love they way my name falls between your lips, and the way your mouth curves as you say it.
Your hand fits into mine like it's made just for me.
Your laugh makes me sick in this incredible way... I feel like, in that moment, nothing exists.
I want to hear that laugh everyday!
I want you to be happy, more than anything I want to be the reason for that happiness.
I listen to your stories about who you love and I just listen in awe of your soul lighting up, whilst at the same time I literally feel like I'm falling and my heart is being crushed, because I am not the one that sets your soul on fire.
I would choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat.
Though I would choose you... I didn't, I didn't choose you. It took one look, now there's no going back.
That doesn't make sense! But Love doesn't make sense! I would choose you every single day.
Because I love how your cheeks light up your eyes and mouth when you start talking about something you're passionate about. What I thought I possibly have with you, I don't ever want with anyone else.
There was a time where you had your hand on my heart.
I felt it skip a beat. after that pause, I felt it continue to beat and I swear every beat from that moment is for you! Like you rewired it or something! Every moment I spend in this world, relates to you in my heart! It's scary.
At the moment, nothing in life is right. But when I'm with you it doesn't feel wrong.
YOU are exactly what I want. Everything I've ever wanted.
I love the smell of you and your clothes that I steal. And how the clothes feel against my skin.
I love when you begin to not smell, because we are becoming the same smell. I love the mix of our de-oderants and my perfume.
I love when we sing together, our voices fit so perfectly, even though they're both unique!
When we sing I have no care in the world, just you and I in literal harmony.
It sets my body on fire when we hit notes simultaneously. Then we look at each other with a grin of satisfaction with how amazing we just felt singing at that moment. I love your singing voice, but I also love your talking voice!
I love the sound of rain on a tin roof. And I love the sound of your voice.... Both in total different ways! Even though they're both just sounds.
It's kinda like I love my mum. And I love you! In total different ways, though you're both people!

Love is the most painful and amazing feeling at the EXACT same time. Also super confusing.
But all I know is that I love you!
You are the first thought in my mind each morning. You are my last thought before I go to sleep. And almost every thought that's in between.
I love everything you hate about yourself.
Do you even realise how amazing you are to me?
For me you are perfect. I love everything you hate about yourself.
I've fallen completely for you, everything you do, everything you say, everything you are.
© Copyright 2017 Melissa Phyn (misspoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2119353-Things-I-love-about-you