*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118999-The-Story-Of-Me
Rated: E · Chapter · Comedy · #2118999
Hazel is a new girl in a new school. Will she fit in? Will she survive the Mean Girls?
Do I have to do this?
Whatever. Fine. My name is Hazel Forests, and I don't know anything. Well, at least, according to Herman. I'm the new girl at Ceveil School and I don't exactly fit in. I'm sorry, misses mean girl! I didn't mean to punch you in the face!
Everyone treats me differently just because I'm the only black girl at school and my eyes are golden. My mom says that I'm special in my own way, and I believe that. Special enough to be the main target of Brianna, Kyla and Auri— this school's mean girls.
I don't know why I have to document this all, but I guess I do. For "memorial" purposes. Did somebody die?
I guess I should stop whining. I have company! (And by the way, if your reading this, you must be REALLY bored)
Okay. It all started Monday, the first day at school.

© Copyright 2017 AnnabethChase (pipermclean64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118999-The-Story-Of-Me