*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118916-the-girl
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #2118916
a sad lonley girl needing help
chapter 1:
long ago there was a girl.she had black hair and was white.didnt care about what people thought well thats what she thought she didnt want to care.well lets get down to it when she was born she had two parents but they werent married.They were together well shes not the only kid they had before her was a boy named charley and they were 3 months born apart.her and her brother grew close they kept each other safe from the bad.while they grew up they didnt have much money.they were always moving and living with family.there parents always fought.the girl and her family when to go live with her aunt.her aunt had a 3 bedroom house she had 3 kids.3 girls and 1 boy but they were all half.she also had the boys friends living there.there was about 2 of them at the time.so the girl and her brother went to live with them but before all that this happened.her mom and dad got together when the mom was 15 and dad was 19.the girls mom had her a 19 to 20.None of that matter your about to find out what happen to the girl before she killed her self.she was in the 8th garde going to high school.she had a "boyfriend".he treated her lovely at first they were like meant to be.it took 11 months before he tolded her he liked someone else.he was with her for some months the girl was so sad and depressed she tried telling her parents but they wouldnt lisen.but she still hasnt got over him after a year every where she looked she saw him and every time she would close her eyes she would see his face.she saw him at school everyday all anyone would talk about is him and his new girlfriend like the girl never was there.she felt alone and sad and her parents split.the girls mom got with someone else and acted like the girl was never there.she had a big brother but he was doing his own thing but he became bad went to jail and had to go away.but the girl just sat in her room and cried quietly.but one day when she was home alone she took pills and over dozed.her dad rushed home and took her to the hospital but she didnt want to be on earth.her mom hated her and slapped and hit her all the time her dad paided no attention to her at all and she was sad.when she went to school nobody looked or talked to her like she wasnt living at all.but next is her life now.
chapter 2:
The girl was sad this day wondering who she could talk to. Not all her life was dark and sad somethimes her mom would tell her that she loved her and wanted her with her. The girl and her mom always fight about the dumbest things. She loves her family but she loves her dad a lot he gets mad a lot but he does a lot for the girl. The girls mom always told the girl that her dad never wanted her. The girl still thinks about that everyday. Her life got great her and her mom got along great and her dad was so nice and her brothers loved her and she ones noticed in school even her ex boyfriend liked her agian.The girl was so happy she was happy for a long time. She got all a's she used to tutor kids at her school. Well one time she was tutoring some one at her house and they asked where the bathroom was and they went in her room and read her diary about all her sad days and sad times and the kids that bullied her. When the girl found out she was sad she went to her parents and they did nothing she had nobody to turn to she was sad.so she thought each time she was sad she would pull up her skirt or pants and put a cut on her thigh. She had 8 that day. She didn't think she could go on for much longer but she didn't do anything just yet. The girl took a shower that night and felt the burn of her leg touch to soap and water. She screamed in pain she thought she shouldn't have done this. She told her cousin everything and her cousin felt bad for her and that talked the whole next night. Her cousin also thought she was doing this for attention but she wasn't she was hurt and alone and in pain but nobody cared. Then her mom and dad felt really bad cause the cousin told them what she had did to her self. They thought that if they talked to her it would be ok but the girl was so broke she fell out reality she barley knew what was going on and that top of the class girl you knew she is failing all her classes, she has no friends anymore she cry's every night.so one day she was walking last at night and heard people talking it was her ex best friend talk and she walked up there and started talking to her ex bestfriend and they walked away from her.so she started walking home and a guy in a car stopped and he tolled her to get in.she knew him from school so they started talking and went to the park and was playing tag and stuff and they kissed, he took her home he kissed her when she got out the car. She also gave him her number so they started talking on the phone for weeks they started dating and they fell in love.they were always together. Well a rumor went around school that the girl has slept with the whole football team. The girls new boyfriend didn't believe her when she said she didn't they ended up breaking up. But there's more to come.

chapter 3:
the girl met a new friend they became close they always went to each others house on the weekends they were best friends. She told her about what happened to her. The friend started looking at the girl differently. The girl was sad and thought that she finally had found someone who loved her for her. The friend of the girl started to get bullied for being friends with the girl.it seemed like every one in the girls life was disappearing and not loving her anymore. Her parents were always gone. Her ex boyfriend doesn't talk not even look at the girl anymore and she was sad cause she was alone and scared. She went to the school councilor and told him what's been happening but he said he cant do anything about it.so that night the girl hoped nothing else bad would happen to her so she went to the park to think. A group of boys from her school about 4 of them started calling her names and touching her and passed her around sadly she knew what was about to happen.2 of the boys held her down and the 2 other boys proceeded in the issue she screamed but they covered her mouth she cried begging them to stop they didnt.finally all of them got a turn and they threatened her if she told it would happen again she was terrified. She sadly walked home crying the girls parents weren't there she took a bath while still crying and she thought what every one would do if she wasn't alive anymore. The next day she was late to school. She got expelled for in.she tried talking to her ex bestfriend and ex boyfriend but she found out there together now. They want nothing for her.so she want home and wrote down things of all the bad people in her life and what they did to her.so she went to the store grabbed razor blades and filled her bath tub wrote a note to her parents sat in the bath thinking and praying for give me god her last words were I am just the girl.
the end
© Copyright 2017 mallarie (malmal123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118916-the-girl