*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118897-The-Guards-Story
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Horror/Scary · #2118897
It's based off of Purple Guy's story. It's a draft so far.
This is a daft before you read what I have below. I'm still editing the book on Storiescity.com so there isn't much here to read because it's the first part.




The Guard's Tragic Life

         As I sit here alone, I start to think about what I done in life. I missed up my life so much; my job, I lost my lover. As I sit here all memories came flooding back. I can´t let these memories get to me. I don´t want to remember them. It use to give me pleasure, but now they just give me pain and nightmares. I got up to pour more of my drink into my glass. I wonder If I have to tell myself the same old story, just to get it out of my head. I stared at my glass, I thought I saw one of the animatronics´ eyes in my drink. I haven´t suffered enough in their eyes.
I stared at my glass some more, there´s nothing but eyes staring back at me. "Uh... When will they leave. I been through enough." The eyes blink at me. "Listen you, kids, it´s over. It was over when they tore down the building and you found the rest of yourselves. You can´t keep following me around, what else do you want from me? I´m just...a man." The eyes blinked again. I better tell myself the old story before the hangover comes along. I sighed, "As long it keeps them from following me and ruining anymore of my life." I looked up and I saw the kids as they were back then. It somewhat put a sly smile on my face, I got to see my brothers and sisters. I saw them sit in the chairs at the table wanting to hear the same tragedy all over again. I might as well start the story.
"I´ll start from beginning. I just gotten degree in machinery and I was looking for a job. I heard that this new opened pizza restaurant, I learned that the only left open was the guard. It didn´t mind me as much, I just sat in a room watching old televisions if I was in the back room. I was mostly out in the area watching and talking to others. The job as alright, as long as it helps pays the bills. While working I met a woman with little sister. We talked every time she came to pizza restaurant. Well things lead to another, and I fell in love.
Despite I was in love, my boss wanted to see me in his office to talk about some new ideas for business." I spoke to myself and to the young children that were staring at me.
© Copyright 2017 Evil Necropolis Wolf (deaddestroya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118897-The-Guards-Story