*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118589-Non-Declaration-17-Secret-Space-Program
Rated: E · Essay · Scientific · #2118589
NASA is a front for the Secret Space Program (SSP).
I recently got to hear a tube video of Col Corso's son, Phil, speaking at a UFO symposium.

What resonated with me was his dismissal of solid fuel rocketry as the leading edge of space travel technology. He emphatically reinforced a truth many have suspected for some time.

What was back engineered after Roswell were craft that used a drive based upon entirely different principles.

In LTC Corso's book he talks at great length of preparations that were being made in the 1960's to establish a base on the Moon and Mars. After laying out the plans for these undertakings in painstaking detail, he suddenly stops saying words to the effect.... unfortunately none of this ever got funded or took place. That was over fifty years ago. We are expected to believe that just because NASA hasn't done it it never happened.

There is plenty in Corso's book The Day After Roswell, that doesn't resonate. Welcome to the murky world of UFOlogy. What started at the end of World War 2 with a government policy of "We Won't Talk about it..." Grew into a giant conspiracy of lies, half truths, and omissions. Sprinkled liberally on top was a whole lot of intimidation, character assassination, and missinformation. There is nothing on the topic that escapes the taint of world class deception. No wonder nobody believes what the government tells us... This is where the whole sordid coverup has taken us.

I hope that the rational for the cover-up is well grounded fear of an alien menace. Anything less is a flagrant abuse of the special trust and confidence bestowed on our elected leaders. I should say once bestowed... as that trust and confidence is steadily being eroded as the assault on our Constitution continues unabated. The wisdom of our founding fathers is the only remaining firewall that protects the middle class and keeps our Republic from being dismantled. The elites would like nothing better than a return to feudalism, with a class of nobles and everyone else dumbed down and wretchedly poor. This is where all this secrecy is leading us and I wonder if it was worth the price... Is all this coverup necessary to protect the nation from a legitimate threat or is all this a smokescreen for effecting fundamental changes in the way we are governed?

If the secrecy stems for a deep seated embarrassment over a coverup that got out of control and took on a life of its own then it's time to admit the wrongdoing and swallow the bitter pill. After three quarters of a century we seem no further along than a moon walk way back when and some robotic devices landed on Mars at benign locations with a low probability of discovering anything of any significance.

Announcements by NASA of planets in some off world Goldilocks zone or water flowing on Mars is an insult to the people's trust, who have born a lifelong treachery of lies and deceit.

We know NASA is a front for some kind of a Secret Space Program because at the first sign of an alien presence they pan the cameras away. It's worse than an altercation between players on Monday Night Football.

A NASA astronaut upon seeing the bases and space craft on the moon operated by the Military is said to have become incensed and threatened to "Punch Out" the Director for sending him to the Moon on a "Bicycle" while the Defense Department's Secret Space Program were operating "Ferraris."

When the "Face on Mars" imagery came to light, in proximity to pyramid like structures... the denials rose to unprecedented hights. The Jet Propulsion Labratories (JPL) went to absurd lengths to obscure the imagery and play down the importance of what could well be the archiological discover of human history. The outrage at JPL's manipulation of the imagery has led Dr. Brandenburg to suggest they be banned from further participation in the NASA charade.

When the Rover's were about to become inoperable because of dust building up on their solar panels the dust miraculously vanished like wiped clean by a cloth and a bottle of windex.... "Solar winds" were the explanation give by NASA. Unfortunately the the lady with the airbrush gun failed to erase the shadow of a technician doing the cleanup. A NASA whistle blower reported seeing two figures in space suits walking towards one of the Rovers.

There is no logical explanation for covering up the archeological evidence. Here on earth we have figures drawn on the ground that can only be understood from an aerial view. In egypt there are pyramids and a Spinx. Elsewhere there are huge blocks of stone in the walls of megalithic edifices that could not have gotten there without antigravity devices... devices back engineered and currently used in Stealth Aircraft. Why all the coverup? What's the big deal? Why is NASA afraid of revealing the presence of anomolies that suggest the existence off intelligence in the distant past?

This mollycoddling by our government is not going to end any time soon. To the bureaucrats knowledge is power. They are like the priests in ancient Egypt. To come clean will take a monumental event that cannot be swept under the rug... like a saucer landing on the White House Lawn, or an all out attack by hostile aliens.

Perhaps the greatest down side to all the secrecy is our inability distribute the technology from crashed space craft into the hands of those who can do the most to understand and apply it. The bureaucracy of security clearances is so ponderous that the process insures that only minds that fit the security pyridine get to see it. For years it sits undeveloped by third string caretakers who are clueless to the potential. Eventually to make space, it's shipped off to some obscure warehouse where it sits unrealized and gathering dust. Research and Development is suffocating in a shroud of paranoia.
© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118589-Non-Declaration-17-Secret-Space-Program