*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118442-Non-Declaration-16-Soft-Technology
Rated: E · Essay · Scientific · #2118442
The EBEs interest is on "Soft" or Bio-Technology
The EBEs interest is in "Soft" technology while Human interest has been primarily directed at acquiring "Hard" Technology.

Human abductions, cattle mutilations and organ harvesting show that the EBEs are focused on improving or surviving their species. Humans tend to take their life form more for granted and show greater interested in the hard technologies of space travel.

It would appear that the two races have been introduced with opposing values regarding their vital interests. This is not to say that Humans are uninterested in the soft technologies. Clearly mankind stands to gain from a better understanding of what the EBEs are up to. Medical science is a booming business and independent of any alien interest, mankind has long strived to better understand how life works, specifically in regard to the human genome.
© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118442-Non-Declaration-16-Soft-Technology