*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118227-A-Growing-Relationship
Rated: E · Short Story · Erotica · #2118227
A girl finds a way to finally get taller
My name is Trent. I go to a local college, and live in my own dorm. I never had many friends, but I ended up falling in love with my best friend, Zoe. We had known each other for years, and eventually decided to start dating. Zoe is fairly average, standing at 5'4 with light brown hair and a body that attracts many eyes. I am 5'8, so I am pretty average myself. I've always wanted to be a little taller, but have accepted it, as I am done growing. Zoe has claimed that she doesn't want to be taller and that she is happy with her height, but I could always tell that she wanted to be taller. Of course, she is done growing as well, so I guess she came to terms with her current height also.

Spring break was coming up, and I was very excited, planning to spend the entire time at Zoe's apartment. Classes ended, and I scrambled home, grabbed a few bags that I had packed and started driving to Zoe's. I soon arrived, and greeted my girlfriend.

"Hey, Zoe", I said as I brought all of my bags inside.

"Hey, Trent, you ready for the best 2 weeks of your life?", Zoe laughed.

"You bet!", I said, laughing as well.

We sat down and played some Xbox for a few hours, until the sun went down. Afterwards, we just sat and talked for what seemed like hours. Finally, we decided to go to bed, as we were both quite tired. We went into the bedroom and lied down on the bed. We talked, and talked, and eventually the talking led to kissing, and the kissing started to escalate. We were both virgins, and it looked like this would be the night we both lost our virginity to one another. Our clothes came off, and the mood intensified. We both came as one, then passed out for the duration of the night.

I awoke in the morning, and put on my boxers. I noticed they seemed a little loose, but shrugged it off. I went to the kitchen and started making some pancakes so that I could bring Zoe breakfast in bed. The pancakes were just about done, when I felt Zoe's warm arms around my body. I turned around to kiss her forehead, but froze when I realized it wasn't where it should have been. I looked up to meet Zoe's eyes, and I saw her realize it as well. She was taller than me.

"Woah", we both said in unison.

Zoe reached over and opened a drawer and pulled out a measuring tape.

"Shall we?", she said, gesturing to the wall.

Speechless, I put my back up against the wall as she marked the top of my head with a pencil. She turned around, and I marked her height. She measured the marked heights and let out a short giggle.

"How tall are we?", I asked, nervous of what she was about to say.

"Well, Trent, it looks like we switched roles. I'm now your old height of 5'8, and you're my old height of 5'4. Isn't this exciting??", Zoe asked with an ear to ear grin on her face.

"How did this happen?..", I questioned quietly.

"I don't know, but I really like it. I've always wanted to be taller but had given up on it a while ago, but now I grew 4 inches! I don't know what caused it, but I hope it doesn't stop!", Zoe exclaimed, happier than ever.

"I'm pretty short, how could you want this to continue? I understand you'd be taller but you'd be like a giant to me if you kept growing and I kept shrinking!", I reasoned, not wanting to shrink anymore.

"The correct term is giantess, and your shrinking is a price I'm willing to pay if it means I get to be taller", Zoe said.

I had to admit, she looked even hotter than she normally did at this height. It looked like her curves had gotten curvier, but she was still just as slim as ever. We ate our pancakes, and I noticed her appetite grew as well as her height, and my appetite shrank along with my height. She finished eating before I did, walked over to me, and sat on my lap. She connected her lips with mine and pulled me off the chair. I felt her longer toes slide down my leg as she pulled off my boxers. We both came after a while, and I collapsed on top of her. We laid there for a few minutes, when I felt her skin sliding along mine. I opened my eyes and could physically see her growing right before my eyes. I looked at her in bewilderment and her eyes opened, as she must have felt it too.

She smiled and said, "Get the measuring tape, we gotta measure again"

I obeyed, got up, and grabbed the measuring tape. We measured once again and she reported, "6 feet and 5 feet, looks like I've got a foot over you buddy!"

She looked down at her breasts, which seemed much larger than usual. She gave one a squeeze, and a little bit of milk shot out.

"What the hell? When did you start lactating?", I questioned.

"Right now, I guess! They feel so full.. Trent.. Can I ask you a favor?", Zoe asked, "Would you relieve me of this pressure, please?"

She pushed her breast towards my mouth, which happened to be level with it now.

"Wait.. You want me to suck.. on that?"

"Hurryyyy, it's so full!"

Without further inquisition, I put my mouth on her breast and started sucking. Warm milk started flowing into my mouth. It was so smooth and it tasted pretty sweet. Above, I heard her moans of approval. After a while of sucking, she pulled her tit out from between my lips and put the other inside. As time went by, I noticed it was getting more and more difficult to reach Zoe's enormous boobs, and was standing on my tip toes in order to taste the sweet milk. She pulled her second breast from my mouth and looked down at me.

"Someone got a little carried away, didn't you?", Zoe said, "looks like we have to measure you again!"

I did the routine and found out I was now 4'6. My girlfriend was now a foot and a half taller than me, and she looked incredible.

"Trent, you are really making me horny right now, come here", Zoe ordered, as she pulled me into her.

I pushed her to arms length and tried to resist, saying, "Look, Zoe, I'm already a midget, and you're already a giantess or whatever you called it, can't we just hold off until we can see a doctor or something?"

"Mmmm no that doesn't seem like a good idea. I think we should have sex now. And I think that you don't have a say, short-stuff!", she exclaimed, lifting me up and pinning me against the wall, sliding my penis into her. I resisted as much as I could, but still came. Zoe immediately started growing, as I started shrinking. She seemed so big to me now. Her huge hands could fit around my leg, and it seemed like she could lift me up with just one arm now. I felt so weak, so I assumed that every time my height transferred into her, some of my strength did as well.

"Why don't we go again?", she asked even though she knew I had no choice. We had sex 3 more times. I was looking up to her ass after all of that. I could walk in between her legs standing to my full height, which was 3'2, while she was a staggering 7'4. She had over 4 feet on me now. Zoe picked me up and brought me over to her couch, then set me down on the floor. She sat down and gestured for me to sit on the floor. I did so, and she planted her feet in front of me.

"Would you mind giving me a foot rub?", she asked, knowing I would oblige. I grabbed one of her feet and it felt enormous. It looked to be about a foot and a half long. Her biggest toe was about as big as my hand was, but I still tried my best to rub.

After a while of rubbing, I complained, "My hands are getting tired, can't we do something else?"

"You're right, these are getting pretty full", Zoe said, gesturing to her huge breasts. She lifted me up and told me to start sucking, and I obliged in order to relieve her of the pressure. The warm milk started flowing through my mouth. I knew I would shrink, but I still sucked. I could feel myself shrinking inch by inch.

She pulled me away, saying, "You know, I think I need to get some height out of you before you're too small to feel in here", gesturing to her vagina. We then proceeded to have sex, although it was more her just lifting me in and out of her pussy. I came, but she kept going. I got hard again, and came once more. I expected her to be satisfied, but she still kept going. I couldn't help but get hard once more for this beautiful giantess before me, and I came once again. This time she stopped fucking me.

I had shrunken down to 1 and a half feet, while she had taken so much height, that she was 8'4. She was officially the tallest woman in the world, and most definitely the hottest. She put me back down on the floor and put her feet in front of me, which shocked me immensely. I had to look up to see her toes. Her feet had to be 2 feet long. I massaged her foot as best I could, trying to put my whole body into it. Her foot went limp after a while, and fell on top of me, pinning me to the floor.

"Uh, Zoe, could you please get your massive foot off of me?", I asked, getting no response. I realized she must have fallen asleep. I struggled, trying to get up, but her foot was just too big for me, so I accepted that I would be pinned there for the night and just fell asleep.

I awoke in the morning to being lifted extremely fast. I was lying in the palm of Zoe's hand as she examined my little nude body.

She pushed at my penis with her finger that was as long as my leg and said, "Well I don't think I'll feel this is my pussy anymore, but I still need to get taller.." She moved me towards her face and took my dick between her lips. She started sucking and stroking my penis, and I came twice more, getting even smaller. Her hand was now bigger than I was. We sat and just talked for a while about what our new lives would be like, and we knew that I wouldn't be able to go to school or my job, so she would have to be the one in control of our relationship.

She asked me to relieve her boobs of the pressure from the milk, so I sucked on her tits that were bigger than me. Strangely, I didn't get any smaller. We realized that I must have hit my limit for shrinking, as I was now down to 10 inches. Zoe hit 9 feet, she truly was a giantess now. It seemed she couldn't grow anymore either, whatever caused the strange occurrence had ended. Due to our dramatic height difference, a total of 8 feet 2 inches, it was difficult to please each other. She would give me occasional blowjobs to please me, and I pleased her in any way she saw fit. I would suck on her tits and drink her delicious milk, or I would give her massages all over her body, usually her enormous feet, which looked very beautiful. Whenever she needed to be pleased sexually, Zoe would use my whole body as a dildo and would just shove me in and out of her vagina.

I was completely under her control, so whatever she said went. She wouldn't let me eat real meals anymore, she would just feed me her breast milk, as it made her feel more powerful. Whenever she wanted to be pleased she would just pull down her custom made panties and would pick me up in her large hand. I would usually comply, but would occasionally protest, but to no avail. When she was in the mood, there was no stopping her, even if I really wanted to. She would push my entire body into her, which felt incredibly weird, and sometimes it would be hard to breath if she went out of control. She would push me so far in that it was difficult to get out. Then she would orgasm and I would be covered in her sticky juices all over my body.

This is my life now. I live to please Zoe, it is my purpose. I can't really do anything else, and she finds great pleasure in being able to control my life. Zoe is my goddess. Zoe is my giantess.
© Copyright 2017 SheBeGrow (tdog55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118227-A-Growing-Relationship