*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118214-Priestzss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2118214
BLoodElf Discipline Priest Moon Guard
Scarlet dress of soaked fabric sticks and clinged...
Shows caution mixed with a elegant meaner. Her Music Boxes plays #0
_________________________________________________________________________________

Haven't always been a Prestess... Many Winters I've seen come and gone...

(All that I see or seem is but a dream within a dream. Edgar Alan Poe)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlet dress of soaked fabric sticks and clings as the clank of armor and staff is dropped, hitting the ground breaking the haunting silence of a long nights aftermass. Dusk and Snow in that hour in argument have settled nothing. The Light perisited yet had Darkness won. Kneeling to her. A single star shines now, I knoweth it is her. My beloved. Her light swallowed by the darkness and yet given back doubled bright now. The greyest angels flailed by many this night. Passing some, Choosing many, But she, the darkest angel of them, had chosen my beloved.
To late the returned of a haunted longship. stentch lifted in a whitening wind howling for the darkest angel's return, yet a empty hull gave absence to truth only a hisses of the missing. And her wales of emptiness for her return lifted the darkest skys, she bellowed as she disappeared empty handed.
Few winters now cometh and gone. And once more the dusk and snow fought, one shadow sways where a windows lampglow is added. Dark and light together toll against the Dusk and Snow, against the stunning wholeness of the worlds cruelty. The knock at the door, breaks silences. I answer softly. Enter. The silence gives way to a darked clothedhooded being. Her words whisperd. I turn Glaring out the window, I simple say, Yes sister... I walk over to a dusty old trunk, above it covered in webs and dust, a staff. Kneeling, my hand dust off the dust and webs off the trunk. I opened it look down to the folded robe and armor bits and then back up to the hanging staff and thought... I seek you once more old friend...
________________________________________________________________________________

© Copyright 2017 Michele Orman (micheleorman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2118214-Priestzss