*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117458-Everything-will-be-ok-in-the-END
Rated: E · Short Story · Inspirational · #2117458
A story 0f Young Lady who became widow in her early age
Everything will be ok in the END

After working the entire day at farm she was very tired. She wanted to take rest, but she couldn't do that. She had to prepare the dinner for her children. She forgot about herself & went into the kitchen to prepare dinner for them. Because she knew that nobody will come to help her. It was her job & she had to do it. After preparing dinner she called little sweet kids around the table to eat. But she skipped her dinner because that was not enough for 4 people. After the death of her husband she was all alone single mother who was trying her best to raise her children. There was nobody to whom she could ask for help. She knew that at this stage of life she had to travel alone. Her children were busy in eating dinner and she was lost in her thoughts. She was thinking what she had to do in order to provide best life to her children. It was a dilemma for her. (Continue.....)

© Copyright 2017 Noraan Roshan (roshans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2117458-Everything-will-be-ok-in-the-END