*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115767-Finding-Summer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #2115767
Indigo's phone is "borrowed" in a club, she sets out to find to the person responsible.
Summer-Rose Xander walking through town when her phone rings. She answers it and says "Hey. Have you heard anything yet?"
Through the phone, Indigo Wyatt says "Yes. I got the call this morning."
"And?"
"They said there were others that had more experience than me, but they liked my drive."
"So, did you get it?"
"I got it!"
"That's amazing, Indi. I'm so proud of you. What happens now?"
Now you get yourself over here so we can celebrate."
"I'm on my way. I'll be there in thirty minutes."
"Where are you?"
"In town.
"Where in town? I'll come get you."
"What's the rush?"
"I miss you and I want to see you."
"Thirty minutes and I'll be there. I've got something I need to pick up."
"What is it?"
"You'll see when I get there."
"Getting me a gift?"
"Maybe. I'll see you soon."
"Hurry. Love you, Sums."
"Love you too."
Summer hangs up, puts her phone back in her pocket and enters a jewellers.

Indigo, at home with her family. Indigo's mother, Henrietta, says "Is she coming?"
Indigo says "She's on her way. She's buying me something."
Indigo's sister, Lexi, says "What?"
"Wouldn't tell me."
Indigo's oldest brother, Ric says "Does it matter?"
"Why wouldn't it?"
"Sis, you know I love you but when are you going to grow out of this?"
"Grow out of what?"
"This phase of girls?"
"It's not a phase."
"I'm leaving if she's coming here."
Henrietta Says "ULRIC!"
"I'm going to work."
Ric grabs a bag and leaves the house. Wilson, Indigo's father, says "I don't know where he gets thoughts like that. People are people. We're all the same underneath."
Indigo's older brother, Gaz, says "But, if it is a phase, can you send Summer my way?"
Indigo says "She's five years younger than you. Besides, it's not a phase."
"Just in case, and she won't always be five years younger."
Lexi says "Yes she will. How did you pass math?"
"Anyways, congrats sis. Call me when you need me home."
Wilson says "Where are you going?"
"I got practise."
Gaz grabs a bag and leaves the house. Indigo says "What about you, Lexi? You got to go too?"
Lexi says "Not yet."
Henrietta says "Meaning?"
"When Summer gets here, I thought you and dad could take me shopping. Give the girls some time to talk and I can get Indigo a present. I will not be outdone by a sixteen-year-old."
Wilson says "Good idea. When will she be here?"
Indigo says "She said thirty minutes."
Henrietta says "Then what shall we do while we wait?"
© Copyright 2017 Jemma Packma (jpax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2115767-Finding-Summer