*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110707-Static
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2110707
ring...ring............ring.....
She thumbed around in her duffel aimlessly until she found her slick new tube of gloss and her latest-greatest "Cellular Phone". Her cell kept ringing endlessly, no matter what button she pressed, right or wrong, it wouldn't stop ringing; unfortunately, the 1997 built phone size wasn't helping matters either.

"Hello?" Marise (MAYOR-is) asked snappily, un-meaningly. "Hey! Marise, righ'?!" a friendly girlish voice asked on the other end. "Hello? Who is this? And if I don't know you, how'd you get my number?" Marise said; the other girl replied "Always so question-ey, now aren't we, Miss Marise? Meet me at Rosewood Dr. in the next hour, and don't tell me you can't come. I already know what 'plans' you might have, none. It's important. Name's Nelly. Nelly Joy." She hung up quickly before Marise could reply.
"Who IS that girl? How does she even have my number?? And WHY THE 'MISS'???" the questions screamed in her head.

She hurried home from the drugstore and put on her most comfortable clothes, while still having on the best trends, of course. She slathered on a new layer of gloss grabbed her purse, mentally checked her items (pepper-spray, headphones, cell, gloss, makeup necessities, etc.), and headed out the door.

When Marise got to Rosewood, she waited for a full 10 minutes until she became unconscious...
© Copyright 2017 Ms.Anonymous (msanonymuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2110707-Static