*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2109321-IN-LOVE-WITH-YOU-ALWAYS-PART-1
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2109321
love story with heart


so here's the story

somehow i managed to pass my class 12 and with the only option left i had to join some distance learning or correspondence programme so i joined IGNOU it is distance learning but compare to other universities it is good.in middle of the august our class started and the learning center i was given is so good they provide classes on the regular basis.so the love story started here it was very first class there i am a little late.when i entered into the room it was fully packed but i found a place left in the middle so i jumped into the chair and after that whatever happen it was just most beautiful part of my life.all the things are normal there nothing unusual i interected with few boys one of them is now my best friend or way more then a friend now. so, the beautiful thing is just in front of me i had no paid attention for sometime but suddenly it was just like my eyes got freeze on something. surely not one of the most beautiful things but somehow i just got stuck on her. it was a feeling which cant be described.and then after the class i saw her sitting on stairs. i am just keep watching her all time she was there....
and this is how all this started.
At thet time all this seems to be normal but now it's one the beautiful memories i have.

may be she is now not with me or we never become friends or something else.

but now and forever i love you.

I WILL COME UP WITH A COMPLETE SERIES OF THE STORY HOPE YOU GUYS APPRECIATE.

© Copyright 2017 The lonely writer (kundanluvk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2109321-IN-LOVE-WITH-YOU-ALWAYS-PART-1