*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089255-Explore-Your-Kitchen---At-Your-Own-Risk
Rated: 18+ · Article · Food/Cooking · #2089255
With your very own newly released - Hill on the Grill Cookbook
Hill on the Grill


         First I must warn you that when using this cookbook always carry a machete with you. Not doing so could be fatal. The machete will come in handy against what is pulled from the sinks, cupboards, what ever hitched a ride home from the supermarket, or seeped off of the tv. Sometimes the next door neighbors even lent you some of their friendly democratic pets. Thanks people! *Laugh*

Anyway, today I am going to share with you a Great "crooked Hillary cookie recipe that I made up. It goes great with coffee and the senate loved it. No wonder the Democrats gave up on their sit-in. Actually they moved their sit-in from the Senate Floor to a sit-on in the uni-sex bathrooms upstairs. They were all fighting over who could get to the stalls first. There is always a method to my madness. *Laugh*

Okay! Okay! I promised a recipe and here it is:

Hill on the Grill Independence Day Cookies


1. Take 2 cups of flour and place in a large, large, mixing bowl (The largest you have) to allow room for the rest of the ingredients.
2. Now comes the fun part, add 1 no good, passive, coward, tongue-tied president and 1 on the take AG.
3. To this add 1 cheating dirty husband.
4. Add a pinch of each of the following: Dolly Kyle, Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky and mix well.
5. Add 4 dead Americans from Benghazi and an email scandal over classified information.
6. Last but not least add 2 cups of the blood money taken for the Clinton Foundation from Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Qatar, Oman, Algeria. Add 3 cups for an extra- rich flavor
7. Mix thoroughly before adding 2 cups of liquid lies
8. Add 1 cup of chocolate chips for sweetness and 1 cup of nuts to hide the crunch of bones.

Chill for 1 year to prevent any seepage of truth.

Stay tune for Pocahontas-pigs in a blanket and Benedict Biden on a skewer.

If you really want to spice things up add 1 tablespoon of Trump-kin spice.
© Copyright 2016 Chrys O'Shea (kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089255-Explore-Your-Kitchen---At-Your-Own-Risk