*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052563-OT-THE-WORLD-HAS-GONE-MAD----
Rated: E · Essay · Contest · #2052563
>>>>portfolio give 100 blog folder.
The World has gone mad 2052563 to item 2128380to folder2143314

The World has gone md is declared for any old reason, all because the world leaders have the power to do so. A war ends these days and no sooner has one ended another starts. When will there be peace. Children play in mud and derelict places regardless of the danger notices and they are living in scanty accommodation because their houses are flattened to the ground, with dirty water and disease around them. The lucky people who have money and passports migrate to other counties and make a new life. Many of them are turned away, and are not allowed to stay. The rest of the people try to make do with what is left of their beloved country and pick up the pieces of their belongings and start again. War just has no winners, and only causes misery. Why can't we all live in harmony, it has wide open spaces and there is plenty room for us all to live in. So why not give it a try, and end these conflicts for ever. I think that there should be a world Parliament and each country can try to live together as one with each country setting out to work together and make better lives for the citizens living in poverty and squalor, it would be lovely but the world leaders are too greedy to see sense. .And this can only be a dream but how happy it could be if only?

© Copyright 2015 Mary Ann MCPhedran (cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052563-OT-THE-WORLD-HAS-GONE-MAD----