*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3180811
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2018 at 12:25am
Update 4/16 - 4/20
*Dollar* 30 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
Well, I wrote that it was likely going to be a busy week and I definitely wasn't wrong. I don't think I realized just how busy I was going to end up being. My goals are shot for the week basically, with the exception of my exercising goals which I did reach thankfully. I'm really frustrated by how far behind I am writing goal wise for the month and I'm worried that I'm not going to make it. I guess I'm just going to have to carve out more time, I'm just not sure where I'm going to make those cutting marks or how I'm going to make it happen.

Anyway, here's how things turned out:

1) Write 4,000 words. -- I hope to get a little more written tonight before I go to bed but it won't be nearly enough to make up the difference between what I have so far and what my goal was for the week so I'm just not going to worry about the fact that I may have some words not counted in the number I'm comparing to 4,000. Right now I have right around half that--I'm just at the 2,000 words mark. I have a lot of making up to do and at this point, I'd have to write an average of over 800 words a day to make my writing goal. Not impossible, but it feels pretty impossible right now. Though, I'll admit to going through some personal stuff right now that is not helping my emotional stability, mood, or belief in my ability to reach goals.

2) Finish my Shadowhunters AU story. -- I'm on my third try for this story and its sort of getting there, but it's definitely nowhere near done.

3) Exercise three days. -- My exercise goals are going on swimmingly. I worked on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings as well as Friday morning. Plus I was active on Sunday too, so I've been doing really well in that regard.

I'm hoping everyone else had a more successful week goal wise than I did.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 4/16 - 4/20 · 04-21-18 12:25am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3180811