*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3147055
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 3, 2017 at 4:06am
Re: Re: Greetings Writing.com!
Thank you Rustika for the kind words! I've already got some super useful tips from Angus, which will definitely help me out in the future.

To be honest, you have to take my interpretation of Orlick's quote with a a pinch of salt, as it's one thing to feel passionate about your work, and a completely other to know that you can create something worthwhile.

I really do want to continue with that hard science fiction project, and I want to see it come into fruition. It dwells with some pretty controversial stuff and to be frank: I'm a bit selfish, as I want to find out how the story ends, and what happens with the characters! :) Which somewhat ties into my other ongoing, super-long-term fantasy project, where I'm aiming to create an authentic experience.
Nevertheless, it was already a fun experience to research and to write, to dug deep in a wide variety of subjects and don't know where you'd end up!

And again, thank you for your wishes, and take care!
MESSAGE THREAD
Greetings Writing.com! · 12-02-17 3:16pm
by Marcell Áron Erdei
Re: Greetings Writing.com! · 12-02-17 3:36pm
by Rustika - M.I.A.
*Star* Re: Re: Greetings Writing.com! · 12-03-17 4:06am
by Marcell Áron Erdei
Re: Greetings Writing.com! · 12-20-17 12:21pm
by Kimbug

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3147055