*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3139819
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2017 at 11:20pm
Edited: October 19, 2017 at 11:22pm
Need to Edit Story but can't
by Alfonso
I just realized that part of my story, the introduction, needs editing in order to get the sentences to appear normal. Yet I have no access to editing. Is there thy way I can have staff fix that for me?

Here is the way it was supposed to have looked:

The last thing Roberto Ingnacio Garcia remembered as he regained consciousness surrounded by a verdant canopy adorned with flowers of many colors was riding out with Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar, aka El Cid and his knights. He recalled that the day had been dismally cloudy and a cold, wind-driven drizzle had been making headway towards the Almoravide Berber camp extremely difficult.

The road had been treacherously narrow unsuitable for cavalry and with thick vegetation on each side, the danger of a sudden ambuscade was very real. Why the Cid had carelessly chosen this rout instead of circumventing and taking the longer but safer one he couldn't understand. Nevertheless, they had been making slow but steady progress when the Cid suddenly ordered a halt. He had sat on his mount silently for too long for Garcia's liking when he finally spoke.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Need to Edit Story but can't · 10-19-17 11:20pm
by Alfonso
Re: Need to Edit Story but can't · 10-20-17 2:10am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3139819