*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3139173
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Oct 15, 2017 at 9:07pm
Other Writing Websites?
I adore WDC for all it is and can be. It is vast and full of amazing people and I always feel, no matter how much I discover, I'm only scrapping the top of the iceberg. It's wonderful for many, many things.

That being said, sometimes I find there are things that I just can't find on here. Or that sometimes the giant size and the absolute mastery some people have on this site is just a little too much for me. I'm a writer by imagination, not by talent or skill, so my writing just doesn't fit well with the professionalism I see here most of the time. It just proves a bit daunting and overwhelming to meet that when all you have is ideas and no actual writing to back it up.

So, I suppose I was wondering if any of you knew any other writing website, whether similar or completely different from this one, that might be worth looking at. I know I'll always come back to WDC for a lot of things like the amazing competitions, the sheer knowledge and wisdom it's member so willingly give, and the encouragement that seems to come so abundantly, but I just want to see if there are other places out there that might be more my pace when it comes to other areas of writing.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Other Writing Websites? · 10-15-17 9:07pm
by AskMyName
Re: Other Writing Websites? · 10-15-17 9:57pm
by Angus
This thread is locked and new replies may not be submitted.
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3139173