*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3107636
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 24, 2017 at 5:52pm
Re: Retrieving Posted Reviews
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
I show you having rated one item and reviewed zero items.

Reviews are usually updated in a few seconds. A server backlog might delay them a few minutes. A server problem that needs manual intervention might take longer, but is not typical.

The Reviews tab is where your reviews are listed. The default listing is not necessarily all your given reviews. For that, you'd need to click on Reviews: Given in the tool bar at the top.

Yes, the Rate/Review button in the Review Box area submits the review.

You should wait for the system to give you a success message, however, before assuming that the submit was successful. Closing the window/tab before the page reloads means you can miss error messages and another chance to fix the errors and submit the review. Normally on most things, the system tries to reload content so you can try again.

There are error messages in the log about the star rating field not being filled out for
7/16 "Prologue,
7/23 (this forum -- you put your forum post in the review form instead of the new post form, I assume)
and 7/24 "Totality.

From your description of what you did and the browser data, I'm going to guess that maybe you're using an i-device. Those have a problem with registering the star rating field (and some other drop menus on the site) -- one tap only highlights (the stars turn yellow); you have to tap twice to select anything (the stars turn purple).

Hope that helps.

*Snow2* *Snow2* *Snow2* Northernwrites___*Pencil*

~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~ ~~Image #603504 Sharing Restricted~~
MESSAGE THREAD
Retrieving Posted Reviews · 07-24-17 3:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Retrieving Posted Reviews · 07-24-17 5:52pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Retrieving Posted Reviews · 07-24-17 9:17pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3107636