*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3087532
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:10am
UPDATE: 24 - 28 Apr 2017
Amazing how many things I didn't do this week.

*Box* File for tax return My HR went on a holiday and I lost my EA form. Thank goodness the deadline is extended to May 15th.
*Box* Buy ingredients on Friday to cook for in-laws My pay came in only on Friday and I didn't have time to buy the ingredients.
*Box* Do my English test to apply for new job. I forgot the job site login password. Unbelievable.
*Box* Call contact lenses to order 6 months supplies I don't know why I didn't call. I think I forgot.
*Box* Book for a session I didn't have the time since I was lunching with colleagues.
*Box* Arange for a massage session for me and hubby Well, not getting paid on time puts me off the mood
*BoxCheckR* Catch a movie Not exactly what I have in mind in the way I expect it to be but me and hubby got invited to a movie this Sunday.
*Box* Remind hubby to use up his free chicken meal voucher I have to remind him again
*Box* Pay bank RM300 I got my pay late so I couldn't get this done by this week.
*BoxCheckR* Save RM500 in Dream Jar I have done more than this.
*Box* Pay bro RM200 Pay hubby RM1k I got my pay late so I couldn't get this done by this week.
*Box* Try to spend RM5 a day on food This is a total fail. It's too hard to do especially when I'm eating out with colleagues.
*Box* Write about March fiasco and Tokyo trip (blog) Well, Kerri kicked me into starting my Tokyo blog "Experiencing Tokyo but I have not started to write my March fiasco.
*Box* Catch up on Give It 100 I completely failed this one. Second restart. OMG. Can you believe it?
*Box* Start my Smashbook for the Tokyo trip I can't do this until I'm done with the blog.
*Box* Wash the remainder of clothes Completely failed. I should extend this to next week.
*Box* Give Medium username to someone who wants to collaborate with me on blogging on Amino I should do this after I submit the Weekly Goals.
*Box* Take a walk in the park on Sunday I can't tell yet. It's not Sunday yet after all.
*Box* Attend graduation ceremony of my hubby's ex-classmate I can't tell yet. It's not Saturday yet after all.
*Box* Plan to attend a dress-making class probs next weekend or when hubby is working? My hubby's schedule is not confirmed so I can't plan yet.
*BoxCheckR* Survive Tokyo with my hubby, experience home happy memories, don't spend unnecessarily and come home safely.

Cheers,

Elycia Lee ☮

This is my Sig created by Shannon .

Cheers,

Elycia Lee ☮

This is my Sig created by Shannon .
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
UPDATE: 24 - 28 Apr 2017 · 04-28-17 9:10am
by Elycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3087532