*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3086617
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(362)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 24, 2017 at 4:19am
Trouble finding satisfying Interactives.
Hi. I like to do Interactive stories but I am having trouble finding ones I enjoy.
I'm currently in three Interactives that I sort of enjoy but they do have their downsides. I have recently joined another but I can't tell if it's good yet.
I will write a list of problems I've had with Interactives.
1.) Some of the stories have too much toilet humour. Like one story involved some siblings and their friends farting on each other and that was the premise.
2.) Sometimes, there are times when a character is forced to do stuff against their will. Like there was this one story about a person who turns into a diaper and is forced to be....used. (I know, gross).
3.) Sometimes, things get too sexual, even in an E-rated story, like there was this one story about Simba and Nala as cubs peeing in a bush and that seems innocent enough, but then Simba remarks that it makes his "willy feel nice" and Nala says that Simba has a "cute little willy" and I don't want that.
4.) Other people sometimes swerve fanfics where something changes in a negative way in a direction where bringing it back to normal is hard or impossible. Like one interactive story was focused on Arthur Read from the kids' show "Arthur" waking up in an alternate universe where everybody thinks he has this disease that makes him act like a baby and some of the others are OOC. On the chapters I created, I wanted to keep the premise of the story intact and give Arthur troubles but have him be the same Arthur Read we know and have it seem likely that eventually, the world will be back to normal. However, other users made his mind evaporate into being babyish, which frustrated me.
5.) Some characters in the stories have...questionable habits. Like peeing in people's mouths, sitting on people and cannibalism (although they call it "vore" which I think sounds even more disturbing as I thought that was a sexual word).

I know people have different opinions, but I just want to have mine more represented.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Trouble finding satisfying Interactives. · 04-24-17 4:19am
by Abracadabra.
Re: Trouble finding satisfying Interactives. · 04-24-17 7:55am
by Lornda~Hopping in Wonderland~
Re: Trouble finding satisfying Interactives. · 04-24-17 8:24am
by Amyaurora
Re: Trouble finding satisfying Interactives. · 04-24-17 11:09am
by bejjinks

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3086617