*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915977-Meanwhile-back-at-the-ranch-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#915977 added August 11, 2017 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...
Two months and three days later, things went on, there is much news or none, depending on what one would call news.

The BIG 50 came and went, a small family gathering with too much to feast on.

This was the wedding anniversary on the 14th July, the Official Opposition and the King (me) have managed to eat our way thru many a bag of salt without getting too sick of each other. It was close on a few occasions - still, here we are. The secret: quite simple, too many kids - I mean; who is going to tell the kids - what?

Then there was the Big Issue with the cattle, within a space of two days we lost five (5) fully grown cows. Three more had symptons, and fortunately recovered. What caused it is still a mystery. The Full Circus was involved, all except the Clown responsible for this drama, maybe he/she/it was there, one would not know for a while. Reminds me of Agatha's 10 Little Indians. Still searching since the 15th June, and the search is costing a pretty penny. A long story ...

Later more ... yes there is more -- Later, much later ...

12th August - no final answer yet, Pathology, Chemical, Fauna&Flora, everything; points to poisoning. Nature or man, the villian is still out there!














© Copyright 2017 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915977-Meanwhile-back-at-the-ranch-